Lip Health Solutions
A cold sore outbreak causes small blisters or sores on or around the lips. With treatment cold sores typically heal within 2-3 weeks, but the herpes virus remains. This virus can then reactivating causing a reoccurrence of the sore. For consumer this can impact overall wellbeing and confidence.
As such, we would like to identify:
- Faster, better solutions for cold sore management before, during and after the cold sore episode
- Novel ways to mask the cold sore completely
- Identify ways to enable consumers to treat the cold sore to prevent the blister phase
- Clinically proven post-phase 2 technologies seeking partners for further development
- Develop solutions for application compliance of the treatment, and enable better delivery of the active. This could be novel dispensing and application solutions (e.g. Packaging) and solutions that increase cues for compliance and dosing application